Confused College Student

highcidity

I really do not even know where to begin with this whole process.

I have a Chase credit card

Chevy Chase line of credt

and a Best Buy Card

that have been overdue for about 4-5months now. I really would like to clear this debt since my credit score has gone all the way down in the 400s because of my stupid mistakes. I need help raising while my score while attempting to remove these marks. Any help or direction of where to start, what to do, anything would help. Is it okay to say that I will be able to have fixed these problems by May. Please respond, this has really been stressing me out.:cool:

Are you prepared to pay the debt in full? If so, your account probably has not been charged off yet so paying the account will help your credit alot. That being said if you cannot pay in full, have you contacted the OC to see if some arrangements can be made to either settle your account or hardship arrangements. If you somehow can keep the account from charging off and going to a CA your credit score can be raised by May.