Need Lawyer In Oregon Asap -in Arbitration

Stupidly bought into credit elimination "help" program over a year ago. Paid $5K to get the information/letters available on this site. Have been sending out the various letters as they tell me to, but one card filed lawsuit, forced to arbitration by oregon state court (they don't have the trial space) and when I asked for the PROMISED state legal representation from this "plan", they said they don't provide any, its a "federal" program now- changed after I paid, when I asked for the laws/legal statutes that will back me up when I go into arbitration, they said search the internet.. so much for my $5k "support".. ANyway I'm not prepared to defend , don't have the information and would like an attorney- help please.

contacted the attorneys on the naca via phone & email and neither replied. when I called again was definately given the "go away" tone by the recept.

firm from website called back, from Penn. said my situation didn't qualify. THese guys only want class action suits???,, What kind of attorney am I looking for that will provide a defense, look under bankruptcy??? will they

do debt negotiation.. I am nervous to continue the process started of debt elimination" under the ccdn plan as when the "hit hits the fan" they just told me Im on my own, search the internet.. so here I am.. hopefully the folks on this site seem more helpful.. but really need representation before I lose everything.

go to budhibbs.com.. leave him an email and call the number.. he is great in the arb field and might be able to help you find someone.. I had that issue too I couldnt find a NACA lawyer to save my life.. I GOT lucky a new one signed up in my area in Jan but before that I had the same issues you did.. contact Hibbs.. he maybe able to help

I've contacted the attorneys listed on the naca site, no reply to phone or emails.. and bud hibbs said to contact naca, and naca said all the attorneys are listed, so HOW DO you get representation?.. what other type of attorney do I start calling?.. the ones in oregon must just want large class law suits.. I am willing to PAY.. don't expect contingency..

I've contacted the attorneys listed on the naca site, no reply to phone or emails.. and bud hibbs said to contact naca, and naca said all the attorneys are listed, so HOW DO you get representation?.. what other type of attorney do I start calling?.. the ones in oregon must just want large class law suits.. I am willing to PAY.. don't expect contingency..

I am suprised bud was not more help.. but I dont know your situation... maybe it was beyond the scope of what he had.. I agree with admin a BK lawyer won't be much help

I KNOW what you are dealing with.. I had this issue last year and couldnt find a NACA person to save my life.. i got lucky when A new one popped up in January.. Honestly I would start calling around and go back to the NACA site and keep calling.. and ask them for recommendations.. I wish I knew more of what to tell you.. did you ask bud about anyone else outside of NACA.. he does have a ton of resources.. please keep us posted..!!!

There is a woman who identifies herself as a consumer protection paralegal and she is all over this site and every post she ends with "get a lawyer, contact NACA, ya da ya da." She's from Richmond VA but she claims to be very knowledgeable with these NACA attys. I'm going to search the site and see if I can get her user name for you. I'll be back.

Have calls into three local attorneys that represent "consumer law". but can't get calls back either. Have left messages as to the issue re cc and in arbitration. Can I file for time to get representation with the arbitrator?

the arbitrator wants $350 which I don't have either, I know he will rule for the CC as they are biased and don't understand consumer laws.. then what?

anyone that can post motions so I can get a delay until I can find representation. Have information into a texas NACA firm - that may represent though a portland attorney..