IC Systems??? Anyone have Experience with these guys?

Mark4124

Has anyone had an experience with these guys. I am trying to remove an old paid collection with an original amount of a mere $126. I tried to negotiate for removal a couple of years ago before paying but they were steadfast and unwavering. Any advice in dealing with these goons?

Has anyone had an experience with these guys. I am trying to remove an old paid collection with an original amount of a mere $126. I tried to negotiate for removal a couple of years ago before paying but they were steadfast and unwavering. Any advice in dealing with these goons?

I DV'd and I got a letter within 2 weeks saying that my account has been closed. I've noticed that I've been pretty lucky with some of these companies that some of you guys/gals have had difficulty with.

Paid IC in 2005. I tried to get them to go for a paid for delete but they said they would not do that. Clearly I didn't take the right approach. It was for a small medical practice in my town. I am writing them to ask if they will direct IC Systems to delete it. It was a really small amount and I did pay some to the OC. But I have read stories of those here who have had success with paid collections, so I am wondering if anyone did with IC.

Did you pay IC Systems or the OC?

If you paid the OC, different story totally.

If you paid IC SYstems, they don't have to delete anything, unless you made it conditional upon your paying them.

Glad you said that. What's the best way to go about removing something from your CR if you have paid the OC and the CA is reporting?

Glad you said that. What's the best way to go about removing something from your CR if you have paid the OC and the CA is reporting?

DISPUTE, DISPUTE, DISPUTE!

Write letters to the CRA's, send them CRRR, keping a copy for yourself. Once OC & CA verify, then you have a lovely FCRA claim. AND for the CA a wonderful FDCPA claim.

i also paid the oc, small 200. and i thought i could get it deleted but they still report.

why is it different if i paid the oc and not them, i did give them 48 $ that was their fee, on top of the 200.

thx

sam

If you pay the CA, you may as well send me a check for the amount. They most likely don't own the debt or at least the full amount stated as owed.

Paying the OC and dealing only with the OC is better because as I stated above, the CA's are all about abuse.

If you pay the CA, you may as well send me a check for the amount. They most likely don't own the debt or at least the full amount stated as owed.

Paying the OC and dealing only with the OC is better because as I stated above, the CA's are all about abuse.

I PAID THE OC because i still use them, hes my vet, for like 15 yrs. office girl was a ******* for sending this to a ca . but i paid them oc,

now ic is on ex and wont delete, they wre on all 3 but i disputed eq.and tu.and they came off

now when i try online with ex, the site say they alreday invesitgated this and wont again w/o new infor.

any help.

thx

sam

I PAID THE OC because i still use them, hes my vet, for like 15 yrs. office girl was a ******* for sending this to a ca . but i paid them oc,

now ic is on ex and wont delete, they wre on all 3 but i disputed eq.and tu.and they came off

now when i try online with ex, the site say they alreday invesitgated this and wont again w/o new infor.

any help.

thx

sam

Don't do it online. Send it in writing. CRRR. Wait for the response.

Then talk to a lawyer. www.naca.net

Most consumer protection attorneys charge little to no fee to take your case. This is because the FCRA and FDCPA are fee shifting statues, which mean that they bad guys IC and the CRA's pay your attorney fees.

Boy, did I jynx myself.... I had disputed a PAID debt for 86 bucks with IC systems, got it removed FAST!! and VOILA! an old debt for UNCLE BOB'S Storage is back on there..... The storage company is saying that I owe them $471 for past storage fees from an account in 2004. I had it removed once. I don't owe them anything!! I moved out of the unit and surrendered my keys to them! I'm assuming the next step is to validate through IC and the CRA's again?

Do some searching here. If the account was removed due to a dispute you submitted to the CRA, the CRA must notify you in writing if/before they put it back on your report. Did they do that? You may be able to sue them for that.

There is a lot of info on this subject througout the website, do a search and find out some options. Good luck.

Do some searching here. If the account was removed due to a dispute you submitted to the CRA, the CRA must notify you in writing if/before they put it back on your report. Did they do that? You may be able to sue them for that.

There is a lot of info on this subject througout the website, do a search and find out some options. Good luck.

Good Point, thanks again.... I did not receive any notice, phone call or anything from the CA or the CRA's.

• 2 weeks later...
Did you pay IC Systems or the OC?

If you paid the OC, different story totally.

If you paid IC SYstems, they don't have to delete anything, unless you made it conditional upon your paying them.

What if one did pay the OC and Not IC systems?