Jump to content

another time

Recommended Posts

i know a have posted many times about this,but i have another concern or question.One of my creditors took me to arbitration,i only send them a RRR with all the explanation about my SS income and no assests,well, they have a judgement against me,anyway,now a law firm,filed a complain with the court tryng to get the money.after they filed the complain they have been calling the house 3 times a week.Finally,my daughter answered and asked them why they call if they filed a complain already.she was told that if a send a copy of my SS award they are going to stop legal action.if am in SS i have to have a proof,and my daughter told them,why he was never asked for that, before,even before arbitration ?Well i dont feel good sending copy of my SS award,i dont know why.then,the complain in court,still,what i do?no answer to court,i let it go because all i have is exempt,i send the SS award? but i think i have to answer the complain in court,or i just go to court and face the problem?Please help god bless you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.