Looking for actual name of company

qtptute

Client received a letter from "Delaware County District Attorney Bad Check Restitution Program" in Media, PA with a number of 866-286-1456.

Anyone heard of them? Who are these JDB's?

We called them at 8:45 pm and they would not divulge any information AND they hung up on us. (I know, so rude!)

Thanks in advance for your help.

WhoCalled.us doesn't have a listing for them. The webpage for the Delaware County, PA Office of the District Attorney doesn't mention a Bad Check Restitution Program and doesn't list the number you left. I would call the DA's office tomorrow at the contact number on their website, 610-891-4161, and explain your situation to them. Either their program is being poorly administered, or someone is using the name of their office to defraud consumers.

The "Bad Check Restitution Program" is run by ACCS, American Corrective Counseling Services (a third-party).

Hmmmm, I smell a lawsuit. I guess I'll have the client come in today and file one next week.

In this dun there are the following violations: c(a)(2), e, e(1), e(3), e(4), e(5), e(7), e(9), e(13), f, f(1), g, g(a)(1), g(a)(2), g(a)(3), g(a)(4), g(a)(5) and finally j.

It's a true shame that we aren't in NC where they have the NC Consumer Protection Act state claim, where it is 1K per violation, plus the FDCPA 1K statutory damages.

Thanks for your help.