How to find registered agent for service

Southwest Recovery Services.

Well, not just yet. Got one more letter to go. They have ignored 2 previous requests for validation, yet verified the tradeline to Experian when I disputed it.

I'm sending a copy of the suit I intend to file, unless they remove immediately. Gives me time to have Experian answer my MOV letter.

Google the department of state that they are incorporated in. each corporation is listed with the department of state complete with registered agent and much more. Some states sites are much more user friendly than others. It's free so try it first. Another route is to sue the CEO/president. They almost always have to/can be listed as a defendant in a suit. If it is a publicly traded co., you could look up their info off yahoo finance under their stock symbol. I served Citibanks president at their US headquarters because they are purposeful deceitful when it comes to info you need to sue them (like names and addresses).