Target Card Credit Limits Reported???

They report on mine as well.
I am pretty sure my target Red Card did not report the limit to EQ. I had a high balance reporting as the limit, which was something like $29. When it was converted to a Target Visa finally, they reported the $1000 limit correctly to all three.

Just checked my reports and they do report my Target card limit to all 3. I would def. take the card if you are rebuilding your credit. They gave me an increase, (from $200 to $500), after less than 4 months of good payment history. I hear that after have the card for a year, they will upgrade me to a Target Visa.

• 2 weeks later...
I remember some members complaining about Target not reporting CLs to EQ; but I never had that problem. Target reports my CL to all 3 CRAs and updates monthly.

They've been reporting more often than monthly for me. They are pretty darn close to "live" for me. I was rather surprised to find that the mortgage company I was talking to saw an $80 (out of $500 CL) balance on my Target card. I just bought groceries last weekend!!!! Holy moly! And no, it wasn't their time. They seem to do the monthly update near the 1st like everyone else.