I need to create a PFD to block CA & OC

DellMatic

the story goes, that my aunt got a big bill from cingular, old kids couldn't pay bill so now she is stuck with the bill, problem is that cingular sent it to NCO, now NCO called and that F*** excuse my french, on the first call he made it seem like he was a cingular rep and that he wanted to arrange a payment plan to restablish the account and get the cells back on, thanks God I walked in and she told me about it and I told her to tell the rep that's weird because NCO had sent a letter, and she told the rep that and he kept insisting that no, Cingular never sent her to collection, and then called again the next day telling my cousin if my aunt was hiding, that she owed that money, blah, blah, blah seriously these reps they are telephone thugs, because I swear if he would have told that to my cousin in his face he would have been in trouble, big times, now here's what I need, I need to sent NCO a PFD that we will pay, they will delete & I need one to prevent NCO from coming again or Cingular to add the account on her credit reports, is there such a thing??

not really. You best bet is to attack it from the DV angle.

they have to have everything, it's a brand new account, what do you suggest?

also, is that possible that if I get a PFD from NCO and that once they delete that from the CR, that cingular can put the tradeline in the CR?