Jump to content

Judgement help

Recommended Posts

You could possibly have it vacated if: a) the Statute of Limitations on challenging default judgments hasn't passed in your state and B) you have a valid reason for not filing an answer or attending the hearing.

What did you owe the apartment complex? Damage fees or back rent?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.