Need assistance please

ms_pammy

Hi All...This is newly listed on my credit report and really knocked my score down. I sent Verizon a DV letter and they sent me a letter saying that since they are not a CA & that if I have any questions I need to call the billing dept. Is this true? also on my credit report they are not even listed under collection accounts but under Installment Accounts if that makes a difference.

This is only for 158.00 and I need to try to get it off my report. Anyone have idea's or suggestion on what to do?

FullSize

Thanks so much

Pam

I sent Verizon a DV letter and they sent me a letter saying that since they are not a CA & that if I have any questions I need to call the billing dept. Is this true?

Yep. DV is not for original creditors.

This is only for 158.00 and I need to try to get it off my report. Anyone have idea's or suggestion on what to do?

Is it yours? Call them and ask them to remove the negative info when they receive your payment. If it's not yours, tell them that as well.