Collection

dlrholloway

I sent a validation notice to CA requesting validation of debt. I requested name and address of original creditor, amount of alleged debt, date alleged debt became payable, date of original delinquency, etc. The response I received goes as follows, Account number, OC, account balance and the following statement. "You have previously submitted the same dispute ( either directly to us or indirectly through a Credit Reporting Agency) and we have already fulfilled our duties with respect to your dispute under the Fair Credit Reporting Act, section 623 (a) (8). Therefore a reinvestigation is not required. We do hereby provide the following statement to comply with applicable statues: This communication is from a debt collector. This is an attemp to collect a debt and any information obtained will be used for that purpose".

I would like to send another letter of validation using Coppola v. Arrow Financial Services, 302CV577, 2002 WL 32173704 (D.Conn., Oct. 29, 2002). Would this be advisable or should I just send a second validation letter?