Unifund CCR??

I hate those %#!&*^! with an inexpressible passion!! They love to "re-age" accounts, as well as sending DV letters back as "Return to Sender". I had a district court trial with them here in Virginia, and they flew in a witness from their "Records Department" in Ohio as well as brought in a court reporter.

I have all of the MRS payment stubs, including the final receipt. I had actually paid 4 charged off credit cards before I even thought to look for a site like this (back when I was a dumb 21-year-old kid): 2 with MRS, 1 with NCO, and one directly to the OC. The OC tradelines now show up as paid chargeoffs. Unifund is the only CA on my credit report. Unifund has already entered their "proof" into evidence: 2 "bills" they sent to an old address that they say was their first contact (they don't include any kind of miranda or anything else) and the famous "Affadavit of Indebtedness" that is, incidently, dated a week before the 2 bills and shows a different amount.