Debt validation

I sent a DV letter to PMS (CA) for a neg TL for 58.00 they replied with letter saying the account is for 1. gas service in my name 2. the date of last charge was 04/2002. And 3. questions reguarding how acct. was opened or closed or for copy of bill contact the gas company.

Should i DV the gas company or send PMS letter satisfactory proof was not given and the must delete the neg listing or what should i do ?

THANKS

• 1 month later...
I sent a DV letter to PMS (CA) for a neg TL for 58.00 they replied with letter saying the account is for 1. gas service in my name 2. the date of last charge was 04/2002. And 3. questions reguarding how acct. was opened or closed or for copy of bill contact the gas company.

Should i DV the gas company or send PMS letter satisfactory proof was not given and the must delete the neg listing or what should i do ?

THANKS

I've a similar issue with PMS : (prior to my sending a DV) they told me I had to contact the Original Creditor if I had any question about the amount they were demanding.

The hospital that issued the bill did not show any outstanding debts for me over the phone. This sent me on a wild goose chase, (which I believe was intentional.)

In the meantime, PMS put it on my credit report. At this point, I sent a registered, extremely tough letter to the hospital. And a DV to PMS. (Who had never responded to my first one in '06.) As a result, I got a call from the Hospital saying, yes they had sent 3 bills to PMS!!!! (I never even knew about them!)

When I recieve written documentation, I intend to present the bill to my insurance to pay - as the hospital should've done - and then force PMS and

the hospital to completly expunge the matter from my credit record.