thank God for this site

hajimon

I am so glad I have stumbled blindly into this site. Like many of you all I am trying to repair my credit. I began my process over a year ago after investing in a e-book on repairing credit. It gave me some ideas on attacking the validity of things on my cra"s. At this time my scores were eq-485 tu-505 and ex-515. So I invested in eq's triple reports monitoring and starting disputing everything negative. As a result i got 10 deletions instantly, never sent one letter or anything. Luck of the draw I guess it was around X-mas time. My scores jumped up eq-530, tu-595 and ex-588.

Currently, I am mad as heck because I want to buy a house in the next 3 months and i have 8 derogatories keeping my credit score down and I want to change them. Most are with CA"s now. So I plan to use methods discussed on this site to help me meet my agenda so thank you all in advance

hajimon

Welcome aboard Mate...

"Currently, I am mad as heck because I want to buy a house in the next 3 months"

Just remember credit repair is a marathon....not a sprint. It took awhile for you to get into debt and there is no magic fix to get out overnight....:)++

And whatever you do, don't tell anyone you're dealing with that you are wanting to buy a house. You may think this will make them sympathize or take pity on you, but really it's like walking into a car dealership and saying "I have to have a car today, can't wait! So, what kind of deal can you make me?"