Legal-like letter from debt collector

Hello...I'm new and need your help...On 7/27/06, I received a citation (what will I be sued for) from the debt collector. The debt that I had was settled on 11/30/04. I responded by sending CEASE and DETEST letter from this website. I counterfiled it with the clerk of court.

Now, on 3/2/07, a legal-like letter (it looks like it came from the clerk of court). It says Domestic Interrogatories. It listed mostly personal information that I need to answer plus the so-called debt that I owed which it was settled. I have 15 days to respond.

Which form should I use to respond it? It borders harrassment does it?

You must respond to the lawsuit. Do you have supporting documentation to show the debt was settled? If so.... you should have included a copy of this with your initial communication to the CA along with the C&D letter. Now you'll have to use this to defend yourself.