How you keep track of your credit repair efforts?

SecretAgentWoman

I have a color-coded spreadsheet I made in Excel, listing all the tradelines, amounts, status, various dates, company, original creditor, account number, address, phone numbers, and which CRs they appear on. The color code tells me if they are good or bad, if they have been deleted, if they are going to drop off naturally, if I have disputed, I am planning on disputing, I have some color-coded for "danger will robinson" (gonna sue if they don't shape up),etc.

I have files set up in a box for all three CRAs, and each seperate trade line. I save copies of all correspondance, green cards, etc, and keep a log of communication in each folder.

In addition, I keep a computer copy in organized folders of each letter and all my letter templates (customized from templates from this site or ones I made myself) for different scenerios as well as copies of all revelant law and supporting documentation.

I. Think. I. Am. Anal. :shock:

BY POPULAR DEMAND: MY EXCEL TEMPLATE

http://www.geekagency.com/cic/creditrepairtracking.xls

I have a color-coded spreadsheet I made in Excel, listing all the tradelines, amounts, status, various dates, company, original creditor, account number, address, phone numbers, and which CRs they appear on. The color code tells me if they are good or bad, if they have been deleted, if they are going to drop off naturally, if I have disputed, I am planning on disputing, I have some color-coded for "danger will robinson" (gonna sue if they don't shape up),etc.

I have files set up in a box for all three CRAs, and each seperate trade line. I save copies of all correspondance, green cards, etc, and keep a log of communication in each folder.

In addition, I keep a computer copy in organized folders of each letter and all my letter templates (customized from templates from this site or ones I made myself) for different scenerios as well as copies of all revelant law and supporting documentation.

I. Think. I. Am. Anal. :shock:

Let's have the spreadsheet templates :D , I need to do the same thing or something similar, but I've got two young kids to keep me from being Anal!

SecretAgentWoman, you are Good.

Sounds like Credit Repair should be runned as a big business.

But I would go bonkos trying to organize and/or maintain a system such as yours.

After much confusion and disorganization, what I did to make it a tad bit easier on myself. I know which CRA is used in my area (FL). I am working on that particular CRA (EQ) first. By the time I complete this assignment, the negative TLs will fall off by statute anyway. Wow!!!!!!!

Hey All,

I am a newbie fighting the same battles as everyone else. Here is a quick worksheet that I am using, feel free to download it and use as needed. It is in a Microsoft Excel 2007 format. Being as how not everyone has that yet, If you cant open it, you can download a free reader from Microsoft off of the downloads page.

Worksheet http://www.tmellc.com/CRA_Worksheet.xlsx

Good Luck!

Hey All,

I am a newbie fighting the same battles as everyone else. Here is a quick worksheet that I am using, feel free to download it and use as needed. It is in a Microsoft Excel 2007 format. Being as how not everyone has that yet, If you cant open it, you can download a free reader from Microsoft off of the downloads page.

Worksheet http://www.tmellc.com/CRA_Worksheet.xlsx

Good Luck!

I tried to download the microsoft reader but it didnt work. If any one has the converted version. Please post it.

Thanks

credit2fly

I tried to download the microsoft reader but it didnt work. If any one has the converted version. Please post it.

I got it to work no problem, and it's quite a nice little sheet. I'm not sure it's possible to "covert it" and post it since it's a plugin to Excel and requires a "conversion" every time you save or update the sheet. I no longer know where the conversion I downloaded was from, but when I first attempted to launch the file, it took me to the right microsoft page. It actually helped me catch some deletes that I was not even aware had happened yet!

I like this old-fashioned method too. But ...

pitch the related materials

I'm too skeptical for that. What if some problem resurfaces?

What are others doing with all their credit repair stuff?

I would like to know !!! :)

I like this old-fashioned method too. But ...

I'm too skeptical for that. What if some problem resurfaces?

What are others doing with all their credit repair stuff?

I would like to know !!! :)

I keep all current issues on paper and electronic copies. Once they've been deleted, i suspect not long after that I will have to get rid of the paper since I hate clutter. My electronic copies are stored on DVD-RW and backup HD.