Experian: lazy, stupid or blatanly flouting law?

I DV'd and disputed 2 different tradelines with all three CRAs.

Both TLs came immediately off of TU and EQ. Both TLs remained on Exp.

So, I send MOV letters to Exp and nasty letters to the CA for not answering my validation request yet verifying to Exp.

Guess what? Both wrote back (one certified!) that they instructed all 3 bureaus to delete my account. One included a copy of the universal data form they filled out and sent to the bureaus.

What do you make of this? I'm contacting Experian today to give them a piece of my mind.

I think exp. is full of jacka$$es. I got a letter back this friday saying they were not going to investigate the TL's I disputed because it was done already. It was.... about a year ago, so i'm sending out my MOV letter to them today. I think you can possibly set up for a lawsuit against them.

well ironicially enough,I just got off the phone and very heated conversation with some annoying woman who talked to me in a very cheesy customer service type tone, that made it worse! "sir, i would be happy to review any documents you have indicating the account is not yours or should be deleted" i explained to her that ive done that, i shouldnt HAVE to do that!! get them off of there! ill admit, i lost my cool!!