Removed ALL EQ Inquiries in less than 24 hours

Just an FYI...This was posted earlier by someone else so I tried it and it worked great, score jumped by 9 points.

You can remove your EQ inquires right at their website, 6 at a time, it is very easy and it does work! Removed them all lastnight about 10:00pm and by noon the next day they were all gone.

Go here https://www.econsumer.equifax.com/consumer/sitepage.ehtml?forward=online_dispute and enter in your zip code. At the top of the next page right under the Red Colored Welcome Message, you can select "click here" if you dont have a confirmation number.

You can only do 6 at a time but you can go back and do all of them. I removed 16 inquires.

Good to hear of your good fortune. I know there is another thread like this one. People like me who live in Wi and Texas and any others have to deal with CSC. I wish I could just buy another CR with my parents address in Fl and do it this way but I would probably go to prison. So did you just put in the name of the agency and clicked not mine?

• Like 1

WHY is CSC such an evil entity yet Equifax so helpfull? WHHYYYY!!!

xheadscratchx:hmmmmm:::drowning:::dunno2:

It is a little more time consuming, but Write a letter to CSC disputing 2-3 inquiries at a time, send it regular US mail and they will be removed in approximately 2 weeks. A friend of mine did it and it worked like a charm. I just sent mine off, we'll see what happened.

Good to hear of your good fortune. I know there is another thread like this one. People like me who live in Wi and Texas and any others have to deal with CSC. I wish I could just buy another CR with my parents address in Fl and do it this way but I would probably go to prison. So did you just put in the name of the agency and clicked not mine?

hehehehe. 8-) 8-) 8-)

I don't know if you will go to jail, but i have check mine several times using my old new york zipcode. I would give it a shot with the florida zip and see if it works. Worst case if there is jail time, you will have lots of visitors--- your CIC friends 8-)