tme1

Removed ALL EQ Inquiries in less than 24 hours

I got the stall letter from CSC on the 24th, they want to know more about me to "process" my dispute. I am not sure if this is the TL I tried to 1-2 punch (dispute with CSC and Eq) or the INQ's either way, they are not going to get there 15 days free letter back.

yea, they all send me letters about whats right and wrong to dispute and how my report works in general. no csc here. so i think ill redispute it... hehe

yea, they all send me letters about whats right and wrong to dispute and how my report works in general. no csc here. so i think ill redispute it... hehe

When I bought my truck this February, the dealer sent it to about 10 banks....and all of those are sitting like sore thumbs on my CR...Would I stand a shot in having those removed? I didn't authorize them running it to all those banks, and that looks to me like I went to all 10 of those to try to get financing.

When I bought my truck this February, the dealer sent it to about 10 banks....and all of those are sitting like sore thumbs on my CR...Would I stand a shot in having those removed? I didn't authorize them running it to all those banks, and that looks to me like I went to all 10 of those to try to get financing.

10 banks??? get enrolled with acredit union!! thats crazy, my credit union gave me a great rate on my new car back in 2006 with bad credit then,i got like 3-4% for the life of the loan

10 banks??? get enrolled with acredit union!! thats crazy, my credit union gave me a great rate on my new car back in 2006 with bad credit then,i got like 3-4% for the life of the loan

I am with a credit union.....and have been since 02. They financed my last car, but didn't give me a great rate (I think mine was 12%)...so i didn't even bother with them. I don't know why that car dealer sent that loan to all those freakin banks...but I will do an online dispute while my My Fico trial is still good.

I am with a credit union.....and have been since 02. They financed my last car, but didn't give me a great rate (I think mine was 12%)...so i didn't even bother with them. I don't know why that car dealer sent that loan to all those freakin banks...but I will do an online dispute while my My Fico trial is still good.

yea thats crazy i never heard of that. myfico has a form u can mail to the CB's saying u were shopping for a large purchase and looking for financing and please delete this inquiry because of that.. yadda yadda. it worked for my fiance.

well from 27 im down to 9 as of tonight. not bad. they remove from 3-5 of the ones i dispute at a time, every night. im only disputing 5 at a time now. i wasnt getting anyremoved sending multiple disputes for ALL, but just doin 5, they will remove them. ... i wonder how long until my FICO will go up once the inqs are off??? with 27 inqs, fico is 647,... i will app whore again soon. when i getm ore inqs off. blehhhhhh

well from 27 im down to 9 as of tonight. not bad. they remove from 3-5 of the ones i dispute at a time, every night. im only disputing 5 at a time now. i wasnt getting anyremoved sending multiple disputes for ALL, but just doin 5, they will remove them. ... i wonder how long until my FICO will go up once the inqs are off??? with 27 inqs, fico is 647,... i will app whore again soon. when i getm ore inqs off. blehhhhhh

How long did it take, DM? I did 6 on the 27th, so far nothing. I realize I'm probably being impatient.

How long did it take, DM? I did 6 on the 27th, so far nothing. I realize I'm probably being impatient.

ive been doing 5 a nite... 1 page of dispute. 1 submission u know. and i pull my EQ every 24 hours and about 5 are gone. every night. LOL

are you checking the not mine box???

Worked like a charm for me! Followed the instructions from the OP, got two of my three hard inqs deleted last week and received a new report the other day. (The one they wouldn't delete, a recent Cap 1 inquiry for an auto loan that I passed on, was supposedly "tied to an existing tradeline" even though it's not. I have an old Cap 1 TL--one of my few positives--for a CC I closed six years ago, and they must think they're related. *sigh*)

Now if only I can get rid of some of my 13 TU inqs without risking a split file...

yeah i have had 12 inqs deleted, i have 4 right now, i disputed them we shall see, if not no big 4 isn't a problem for a year lol, i have 11 on ex, and 13 on tu, if u have good luck with tu please keep us informed!

I was able to remove 11 inquiries in 3 days.My EQ report is clean of inquiries now

Just an FYI...This was posted earlier by someone else so I tried it and it worked great, score jumped by 9 points.

You can remove your EQ inquires right at their website, 6 at a time, it is very easy and it does work! Removed them all lastnight about 10:00pm and by noon the next day they were all gone.

Go here https://www.econsumer.equifax.com/consumer/sitepage.ehtml?forward=online_dispute and enter in your zip code. At the top of the next page right under the Red Colored Welcome Message, you can select "click here" if you dont have a confirmation number.

You can only do 6 at a time but you can go back and do all of them. I removed 16 inquires.

ive been doing 5 a nite... 1 page of dispute. 1 submission u know. and i pull my EQ every 24 hours and about 5 are gone. every night. LOL

are you checking the not mine box???

Cha-ching. Six inquiries gone as of today. So, I did six more. Now the only bane of my existence is ExperianxxHellxx.

• Like 1
Well, it took me from December 27th until January 2nd, so basically six days. I was just about to dispute them again.

yea,but it was taking off like 5 a night for me there. LOL . try again. ill check it again later. im wondering if its whoever is working that night?

ive noticed i get more off over the weekend and early week then later in the week.