Removed ALL EQ Inquiries in less than 24 hours

No matter what people say, that has got to be really cool when you open a letter and out falls the pieces to a customer's credit card. Good job! Too bad you didn't send pieces of the credit card to the board members too. :D

Dang it...good idea! But honestly I was already concerned I was going to get FBI at my doorstep thinking I sent the CEO of Chase Anthrax. lol

Ok, I tried to redispute the inquiries again with the address I was originally using in AZ. The Kay's address actually updated as mine now. I'm hoping to get these inqs blown away till I find out whether or not I got the CC with NFCU. I'm hoping I did so want them disputed before the TL hits my CRs. Otherwise, if I didn't get it, then I want the inqs gone anyways.

Ok, I got the first letter back on my first dispute for the inqs to be removed. This is the response I got from them.

"The following disputed accounts and/or inquiries are currently not reporting on your Equifax credit file: Inquiry 03/05/2008, Inquiry 03/05/2008, inquiry 03/15/2008."

I'm going to wait and see what happens with my other disputes on the same inquiries then I'll try another method.

Ok, I got the first letter back on my first dispute for the inqs to be removed. This is the response I got from them.

"The following disputed accounts and/or inquiries are currently not reporting on your Equifax credit file: Inquiry 03/05/2008, Inquiry 03/05/2008, inquiry 03/15/2008."

i got that same letter yesterday for the one's i disputed. but the report they sent had the inquiries on it..so how can they say they are not reporting when they are on the report they sent saying they're not on???

Got the EXACT same thing in the mail today as well.

Two actually, one for the inq's and one for Houston Funding... yet everything is right there on the report.

This is madness!

AND I can't even use the confirmation numbers on the reports to redo the Houston Funding because they want photocopies of ID's and whatnot AGAIN. The info I submit is IDENTICAL to what's on my reports... it's B.S.!

But remember, "there is no such account as Inquiry xx/xx/xxxx" was mentioned in the letter. It could be assumed that they are looking for accounts called Inqs, so I just reversed how the data was inputed, it didn't even kicke the info I entered. What I did was resubmit my dispute and instead of putting in:

Inquiry xx/xx/xxxx

Store

I did:

Store

Inquiry xx/xx/xxxx

I haven't gotten anything as of yet about it and the last time it got kicked I got the letter pretty fast. I'll let you guys know if this works or not. I know I tried this method with CSC and I did get a couple of Inqs removed that way but i have a dispute going on right now and I don't feel like giving them another 15 days with this 2nd dispute. Will keep you guys updated.

I started out with 97inq with EQ on March 18th. Got 20 off first time disputed. Disputed 40 more last night and I called EQ today about something else and they told me that I only show 40 hard inq EQ right now. Will dispute the final 40 tonight.....

I started out with 97inq with EQ on March 18th. Got 20 off first time disputed. Disputed 40 more last night and I called EQ today about something else and they told me that I only show 40 hard inq EQ right now. Will dispute the final 40 tonight.....

Did you use the same process as discussed in this thread? If so, I may try it again switching up the format.

Haven't re-ordered FICO, but my TC score went up 5 points. Go Figure... But I am kind of concerned since I am enrolled with ScoreWatch from myfico.com and I haven't received an alert saying my score has changed. So I'm not sure.

Time itself will raise your score if no other bad information shows up on the file. Payment history that ages raises it too.

my score went up 12 points! no inquries on file, any takers on my previous posted question on disputing discharged ch 7 bankrptcy??

I have a discharged BK for 2003, and I would be a little nervous about disputing it, because sometimes when they "correct it", the information is even more incorrect then when you disputed it.

The other thing is it puts you in a scorecard where you credit score will be higher than if you did not have a BK if you are in the process of re-establishing your credit.

Trying to get mortgage. Some stupid broker thought if he kept pulling our credit it would come out differently I think. I put in company name first then the date of inq. I don't put anything for the reason. First time they came off didn't put reason. Second time put "not mine". Third time didn't put anything and they took off 40.

Also, I put Fraud alert on Experian, on the 18th.. Called them today and got them to remove 67 inq. I disputed them and I just got email notification that they have been deleted.

Ok, maybe i'm missing something here. I've followed the instructions, and there is no option for me to dispute anything without a confirmation number. It keeps telling me I need to have a current copy of my credit report to dispute anything. Am I doing something wrong?