Removed ALL EQ Inquiries in less than 24 hours

hey has anyone gotten this?

after doing my inqs, eq sends me a letteri n the mail, and it says the following inquiries ." ............" are currently not reporting on your account.. but it know that they are lol.

anyone know anything about this?

I got the same response the 4 original times I did it. Just wait a couple weeks then do it again but don't select the Not Mine button. I got my last 3 inqs finally removed by waiting a couple of weeks.

I was sucessful deleting 12 inquiries- I also accidenly started a dispute on a 'sleeping giant' chargeoff by leaving all the items blank and just disputing what was an unrelated inquiry by the company with the chargeoff- i guess i will se what happens- anyone else have this problem?

I almost did the same thing! At the last second I realized what it would do. There has to be a way to get rid of that?

there is.

go to the disput page, put in your confirmation number, your credit report will come up in a dispute format, scroll down and check the box "delete consumer report" or whatever its called.

• Like 1

I got the same response the 4 original times I did it. Just wait a couple weeks then do it again but don't select the Not Mine button. I got my last 3 inqs finally removed by waiting a couple of weeks.

yes well im gonna haveta let it lie for a few weeks. maybe ill just mail letters to the creditors like last time to get the inqs off tu and ex. helped for 1/2 of them they removed no questions asked because i have a FA on my files.

i check eq daily, and signed up for tc, so i still have 17 inqs on eq from my app spree. well they arent budging. so ill wait and see what happens in a few weeks.

as for tu and ex, the only way ive been successful in getting inqs off was to mail letters to the creditors and play dumb. guess ill be going back there. i have a letter from lending tree .com saying my information was stolen. ill just attach a copy of that letter..which is real. which freaks me out even more. your info isnt safe with anyone!!!

there is.

go to the disput page, put in your confirmation number, your credit report will come up in a dispute format, scroll down and check the box "delete consumer report" or whatever its called.

Thanks for the info. I'll give it a couple of weeks before I do this as I have hit EQ pretty hard from a few angles in the past few days. I don't plan on applying for new tradelines in the near future so it shouldn't hurt.

Thanks for the info. I'll give it a couple of weeks before I do this as I have hit EQ pretty hard from a few angles in the past few days. I don't plan on applying for new tradelines in the near future so it shouldn't hurt.

to delete the consumer statement, u dont gotta wait. i never did.

EQ is having more and more problems---when they tell you something do not rely on it.

very true. dont.

what ive learned from alll financial companies is they LOVE automation.

automated letters, emails, responses.

it takes some serious repetitive stuff to get through..if u dont wanna call. i hate talking on the phone, makes my head hurt. so i try everything online first.

just my 2 cents.

i've used this method with success in the past, but now it doesnt seem to work for me :( I've used the same form and format now twice in the past month and nothing has fallen off. Did they change the way in which you are to input the inquiry disputes?

i've used this method with success in the past, but now it doesnt seem to work for me :( I've used the same form and format now twice in the past month and nothing has fallen off. Did they change the way in which you are to input the inquiry disputes?

Same here, now when i try it, i get get a copy of my credit report a week latter

saying that the inquiries are not on my report.

Same here, now when i try it, i get get a copy of my credit report a week latter

That's the same bs I got a few weeks ago myself. To make matters worse EQ is chopping the hell out of the softs so it is nearly impossible to get any B either. Who do they think they are Experian? 8-)

This is byzarre: they say it is no longer shown, yet it is right on the pages of the same report. What did you do?