Removed ALL EQ Inquiries in less than 24 hours

To everyone who has questions about removal of inquiries on Equifax credit report and even doubts just do exactly as tested if it don’t work just try again couple of weeks later remember consistence is the recipe for a success story, and if you think you cant you are probably right, if you think you can you are probably right, start your investigation". In the Investigate Item #1 box, for creditor's name, enter in the creditor who pulled my report. In the Acct# box, enter in "Inquiry DATE”. Then DO NOT check "not mine" anymore. Then just hit "send mail this is what worked for me.

To everyone who has questions about removal of inquiries on Equifax credit report and even doubts just do exactly as tested if it don’t work just try again couple of weeks later remember consistence is the recipe for a success story, and if you think you cant you are probably right, if you think you can you are probably right, start your investigation". In the Investigate Item #1 box, for creditor's name, enter in the creditor who pulled my report. In the Acct# box, enter in "Inquiry DATE”. Then DO NOT check "not mine" anymore. Then just hit "send mail this is what worked for me.

Thanks NOMORE, this is exactly how it should be done. They key here is that if it doesn't work the first time, wait a couple of weeks before doing it again! I know it's hard to wait but it's a necessary step to have success in getting them removed. Please, please, please, wait 2-3 weeks before resubmitting your inquiry disputes. :D

• Like 1

The "new" method of removing IQ's through EQ worked for me after a few days of waiting. Although I was skeptical because I was not seeing results as quickly as I did before, today my IQ's disappeared.

So thank you to those who posted the "new" method. ;) You'll get some rep!

The "new" method of removing IQ's through EQ worked for me after a few days of waiting.

Ok it's killing me, what is the "new method?" I have tried the online dispute method and all three times I have received a letter stating that such and such is not on my report. But it is.

Ok it's killing me, what is the "new method?" I have tried the online dispute method and all three times I have received a letter stating that such and such is not on my report. But it is.

Are you checking "Not Mine" when you're disputing?

Yes, I have been putting the pullers name on account then the date of the inq on acct number and checking not mine. Not sure what the deal is. I recently put an FA on my reports and found a letter that may work so I am sending it out tomorrow to see if I can get them off. I may try the online again in the mean time though.

Oops...I ahven't been keeping up with this thread evidently and after looking back a couple of pages it looks like now I should NOT check "not mine." I'll try that and see if it works.