Threw Away a Pre-Approved Offer

Home Depot sucks, so I don't blame you. Lowes is where it's at. Much better selection of "faucets". ;)

Lowe's might be "where it's at" if there happens to be one near you. I don't even know where the nearest Lowe's is to me. I've never seen one. I know where the Home Depot is, though. Unless I did all my shopping online, a Lowe's card would be worthless to me.

You can't assume that everyone's circumstances are the same as yours when you advise them for or against a certain card. All things might not necessarily be equal. ;)

I could spend my DH's entire yearly pay in Lowe's in under 6 hours....Guaranteed

LOL

I'm not "allowed" to go to Lowe's unsupervised :hmph:

Apparently DH doesn't subscribe to the notion that you can never have to many power tools. Argh Argh Argh!

I shred those suckers every day. I said in November NO MORE CARDS and I meant it. And Dire didn't believe me... heh

I know! I've gotten three since then. I really don't need any more (though I would like to improve the quality of the ones I have).

To each his own. I prefer HD to Lowe's. I get a discount when my DH shops for me at Lowe's (he works for them part time), but GEMB is stingy with CL's; 2.5K compared to HD 11.5K. I like the variety at HD as well.

I value the handmade and the quirky individual things, so neither HD nor Lowe's has much to offer me, especially when you consider the parking issues and so on. Anything I need in the bolts department, I get at the local (independently-owned) hardware store.