experian phone number

just got off phone with them. VERY heated conversation. I have perfect credit on equifax and TU. EXPERIAN refuses to investigage the items on there becuase they stated "they already did"...well i have since then fixed those items and I am no longer in their system, so when disputed, they will be deleted. this &*^%& bitchy woman at experian in her customer service tone says "you are more than welcome to send me documents proving the item is not yours, and ill be more than happy to help in any way i can"...i almost went crazy on her..well i did go crazy on her.

F EXPERIAN..GOOD LUCK!!

800 493 1058

HAVE FUN GETTING TRANSFERRED, DISCONNECTED, SOLICITED TO BUY VARIOUS REPORTS AND MONITORING, AND SIT ON HOLD FOR 20 MINUTES. ITS A JOKE, A JOKE I TELL YOU!!

yes they are, no doubt. i actually discarded the letters and things I got from the creditors because they were all deleted from efx and tu, so i was just so happy and wanted to put behind me so i had a shredding party and shredded all of the old credit reports, letters, etc. i just wanted them GONE and start fresh. it was a pretty thick file.

experian is the worst! im going to send them copies of my other reports that are perfect, and also letters that show "deleted" from eqfax and tu. would that be good idea? If i contact the creditors again, who knows, they might re-report me by accident or god knows what could happen. i dont want to ever contact them again!!!

it seems like a large % are pulling my experian report. i did get a home depot card for 500, a juiper apple card for 250, and a GECAF financing card for 2,000.

also, my other credit approvals recently were a circuit city chase visa for $5,000 and a biggie in US BANK and $15,000 credit line visa for some outdoor goods retailer. i vcalled 3 times and the assured me that i was approved and they are just processing it and need to verify some things. they said someone should be calling me by weds. its now tuesday. im afraid they will change their mind or something. lol....

im so excited to have over $20,000 in credit limit, after going my whole life wtih no limit or 500 bucks, I dont even know how to use it, or nor do I want to. its just the fact that i have it that matters to me, and THAT is a 2nd chance is what that is.

ps: try 1800 mattress.com and apply for their "special financing" offer, they approved me for 3000.

also bestbuyplasma.com approved me for 2,000. (gecaf).

any other methods or ideas on how to deal with experian please??!!

yes they are, no doubt. i actually discarded the letters and things I got from the creditors because they were all deleted from efx and tu, so i was just so happy and wanted to put behind me so i had a shredding party and shredded all of the old credit reports, letters, etc. i just wanted them GONE and start fresh. it was a pretty thick file.

experian is the worst! im going to send them copies of my other reports that are perfect, and also letters that show "deleted" from eqfax and tu. would that be good idea? If i contact the creditors again, who knows, they might re-report me by accident or god knows what could happen. i dont want to ever contact them again!!!

it seems like a large % are pulling my experian report. i did get a home depot card for 500, a juiper apple card for 250, and a GECAF financing card for 2,000.

also, my other credit approvals recently were a circuit city chase visa for $5,000 and a biggie in US BANK and $15,000 credit line visa for some outdoor goods retailer. i vcalled 3 times and the assured me that i was approved and they are just processing it and need to verify some things. they said someone should be calling me by weds. its now tuesday. im afraid they will change their mind or something. lol....

im so excited to have over $20,000 in credit limit, after going my whole life wtih no limit or 500 bucks, I dont even know how to use it, or nor do I want to. its just the fact that i have it that matters to me, and THAT is a 2nd chance is what that is.

ps: try 1800 mattress.com and apply for their "special financing" offer, they approved me for 3000.

also bestbuyplasma.com approved me for 2,000. (gecaf).

any other methods or ideas on how to deal with experian please??!!

Is best buy plasma affiliated with BEST BUY?? and who did they pull for you??

no they are NOT affiliated with Best Buy. But i wanted a new tv, got tired of watching the little 22 inch tv. i had a few good months (im in sales, mortgages) so wanted to treat myself to something i deserved and workded hard for. I was planning on buying it cash, but saw the "apply here for special financing" so of course, i thought, well maybe my credit is ready, ill give it a shot. i filled it out and got a call few hours later from them. they are subsidary (the financing company) of GE. its called GECAF generic financing card. its for ma and pop type stores (not the big giants like best buy, circuit city, etc). can only be used at that particular dealer. its not a visa/mc.

all i know is they gave me $2,000 credit line and i wanted my new tv and could save a grand cash out of my pocket.

They didnt have the best feedback in the world, but i didnt really mind, went this long without a tv, if i had to wait, no worries. everything went smoothly, they gave me my account number right away and I could shop on the site. they have awesome deals too. they are a drop shipper. meaning they call samsung, get the tv at wholesale or less, and then send it to their customer. most stuff is "on backorder" meaning they have to order it. but worth it. wtih 2,000 line of credit and a 1000 dollar tv thats perfect, 50% of avail balance. ill send 500 bucks this month and 500 next.

good luck. let me know how it goes. i did have to verify some things with GECAF and fax over my id and a copy of utility bill or something to show and prove my identity.

but thats it, tv arrived a week later, and its hi def all the way now!