Jump to content

judgement help

Recommended Posts

I wanted to try to get a judgement vacated but I don't know what reason I could use. It is for an apartment complex that says I owe 1110.00, it states I owed back rent, cleaning fees, and attorney fees. Service was done by the sheriff and it was filed in the correct county. I recieved a summons but did not answer. I've recently been contacted by them and I think their going to garnish. The superior court in my county says they don't have civil forms where would I go?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.