my phone convo with first premier

hajimon

I called first premier today to see what kind of records they maintained on my settled for less than full amount / paid after charge off account. This account is 2 years old so their records are pretty good.

Every question I asked their recovery department they had an answer for. Such as but not limited to date of the charge off, credit limit, etc..

They then go onto say that I can pay the remaining balance of the settlement charg on this account.

So I asked if I pay the remaining co balance why couldnt it be deleted. Their reply was that we cant delete by law of the federal govt concerning charge off accounts, in which it is unlawful to remove a charged off acount from a credit reporting agency.

At this point I was laughing so hard I thanked the rep for her time and hung up/ What a load of crap.

Anyhow now I want to send a goodwill letter to their ceo and see what shakes out. Again I will attempt to negiotiate for a deletion.

If anyone has a email addy for the ceo or someone higher up with first premier the info would be greatly appreciated by me.

h

I called first premier today to see what kind of records they maintained on my settled for less than full amount / paid after charge off account. This account is 2 years old so their records are pretty good.

Every question I asked their recovery department they had an answer for. Such as but not limited to date of the charge off, credit limit, etc..

They then go onto say that I can pay the remaining balance of the settlement charg on this account.

So I asked if I pay the remaining co balance why couldnt it be deleted. Their reply was that we cant delete by law of the federal govt concerning charge off accounts, in which it is unlawful to remove a charged off acount from a credit reporting agency.

At this point I was laughing so hard I thanked the rep for her time and hung up/ What a load of crap.

Anyhow now I want to send a goodwill letter to their ceo and see what shakes out. Again I will attempt to negiotiate for a deletion.

If anyone has a email addy for the ceo or someone higher up with first premier the info would be greatly appreciated by me.

h

we are days away from big brother putting barcodes on our necks for further control.