Closing in a week

I hate EXP

I would like to thank you all. I started my credit repair efforts 1 year and 1 month ago today . I have basically gone from having credit in the toilet , while being pursued and threatened by collection agancies to the point I am today.

Throughout the year I have sued collection agancies, collected , had a ton of deletes , got new credit cards, become a freeloader, been added as an authorized user and just to make it official will be closing on my first home in as little as a week. ::travolta::((ChristPogo))::celebrate::

I managed to get a 100% financed conventional 30 yr loan at 6.78% interest. Yeah I know not the best terms out there , but this gets my foot in the door for bigger better things

So thanks out there , and for all the newbies keep it up , because this stuff realy works

3-2006

Type of Account Number of Accounts Total Balance of Accounts

Mortgage 0 $0

Installment 4 $1,258

Revolving 13 $9,883 ( collections)

Other 6 $13,649 ( collections)

Total Accounts 23 $24,790

Number of Open Accounts 4

Number of Closed Accounts 19

Total Accounts in Good Standing 7

Accounts Currently Past Due 1

Negative Account History 11

Inquiries in Last 12 Months 0

3-2007

Type of Account Number of Accounts Total Balance of Accounts

Mortgage 0 $0

Installment 2 $827

Revolving 14 $1,817

Other 4 $360

Total Accounts 20 $3,004

Number of Open Accounts 9

Number of Closed Accounts 11

Total Accounts in Good Standing 9

Accounts Currently Past Due 2

Negative Account History 7

Inquiries in Last 12 Months 8

Good Luck - suggestion, take one payment divide by 12, adding into your mortgage. You will reduce your loan to around 23 years. You can reduce your net effective rate around 2% lower off your interest rate.

The best, since your sending more then the agreed upon payment, the credit will shoot up........:)++