goodwill letter

pinkeysas

When I sent mine I just put goodwill in subject line. However all I got back was an email stating that they wanted me call the 1-800 number. Which I never did. Maybe after I redeploy to the states I will. It is suppose to come off in Dec anyway so it is not at the top of list.

Send it to CacpOne's CEO. Mark it personal and send it priority mail. That way it will be handled by the executive correspondence people, not the shmoes

Thats exactally how I'm getting a bad TL removed, this was with Alltel. I googled Alltel and found the executive customer relation address. She was very nice and very timley with her responses.

what I did was send two snail mails and one email. All were addressed to the CEO but all went to different addresses.

The first person who received my snail mail called and said they would update the chargeoff as paid but not a word about my delete request. Next person who received my snail mail sent me an official letter saying the item would be deleted within 60 days. Following day it was off my EQ report.

So send it to mulitple places that way your chances of it being opened by someone nice is more likely. :)

what I did was send two snail mails and one email. All were addressed to the CEO but all went to different addresses.

The first person who received my snail mail called and said they would update the chargeoff as paid but not a word about my delete request. Next person who received my snail mail sent me an official letter saying the item would be deleted within 60 days. Following day it was off my EQ report.

So send it to mulitple places that way your chances of it being opened by someone nice is more likely. :)

You got Crap one to delete?

:notworthy:

I'm so jealous!