Jump to content

Pay for Delete


Recommended Posts

Any idea on the best way to go about this? Upon leaving the military a few years back, I let somethings go. I didnt plan correctly and got myself into a big financial pickle for several years. Now I have a great paying job working off-shore and would like this gone. I have a write-off from Navy federal Credit Union for $3200 and $700.

CSC Amout $3154, Date of Last Activity 7/2005, Last Payment 3/2006

TU Same

EX Same

Problem is they have aged this account 2 years, but I cant prove it. They wouldnt allow me to close a savings account (or atleast I dodnt know any better) and they have been taking the interest off that $3.00 and putting it on those accounts. If I contact them, will I be aging the account any further? Whats the best course of action?


Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.