True credit working for you today?

Does anyone know if True Credit shows FAKO score increase does that generally mean your actual FICO may have increased also?

Thanks

Anything "may" happen, but they are in no way connected. Your FICO could just as easily have gone down as up.

Yes I realize that thanks.

I will check it at MYFico.com at the end of next week.

I was just curious if anyone had the same or similiar situaton?

Anything "may" happen, but they are in no way connected. Your FICO could just as easily have gone down as up.

Yes I realize that thanks.

I will check it at MYFico.com at the end of next week.

I was just curious if anyone had the same or similiar situaton?

Sorry, you asked if "generally" your FICO will go up as well. That's what my answer referred to... there is no "generally" where this is concerned. It could go either up or down, because they don't use the same scoring algorithm. Some people will tell you yes, their FICO went up too. Some will tell you "my FAKO went up 35 pts, but my FICO went down." In other words, there is no real answer to this question.

Thanks LNY that was a very helpful explanation, just what I was looking for. :)

If I order a Fico score from MyFico will I get the actual experian FICO score seen by mortgage lenders or the vantage score that experians website gives out for a fee of $5.95?

That is so misleading, you can not get your FICO score directly from EX :twisted:

Sorry, you asked if "generally" your FICO will go up as well. That's what my answer referred to... there is no "generally" where this is concerned. It could go either up or down, because they don't use the same scoring algorithm. Some people will tell you yes, their FICO went up too. Some will tell you "my FAKO went up 35 pts, but my FICO went down." In other words, there is no real answer to this question.

Thanks LNY that was a very helpful explanation, just what I was looking for. :)

If I order a Fico score from MyFico will I get the actual experian FICO score seen by mortgage lenders or the vantage score that experians website gives out for a fee of $5.95?

That is so misleading, you can not get your FICO score directly from EX :twisted:

No, you have to get the Exp FICO score at MYfico.com.

I think it was a browser problem I would go to update and then it would do that little dot wait screen forever and not update at all. I was using explorer. When I tried it in firefox it updated. My scores went down today though :( I got an alert that I got a new account from capital one on my EQ. I think they deleted the old account and then submitted a new one. Why would they do that? It made my scores go down so maybe they knew that would happen and that's why they did it. I got a cc offer from them today too.

I think it was a browser problem I would go to update and then it would do that little dot wait screen forever and not update at all. I was using explorer. When I tried it in firefox it updated. My scores went down today though :( I got an alert that I got a new account from capital one on my EQ. I think they deleted the old account and then submitted a new one. Why would they do that? It made my scores go down so maybe they knew that would happen and that's why they did it. I got a cc offer from them today too.

JMHO I would burn the offer? They are worst than pond scum or the worst Collection agency. They are probably trying to reage an old debt; read the fine print.