THREE items deleted in two weeks!

myscoresawful

ok, first of all, I got a cable collection deleted by DV'ing the CA, as well as a phone bill for DV'ing that CA as well, neither could produce validation, so I received letters from them stating they had notified all three major CRA and that they will be deleted within 14 days.

The third one, was much easier than I thought, I disputed it with Equifax (because it's not on the other two) and received a notification from EQ today that the item had been deleleted with a current copy of my CR!

I don't know if my score changed from just the one yet or not, but I might wait the 14 days out when the other two are to be deleted and check it then.

THIS FEELS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

actually, I just checked and they aren't showing up just yet..:evil:

(except for the one EQ notified me that they deleted after I disputed, and I hadn't DV'd anyone on that one because it was still with the OC)

Anyway, I have received two letters from CA's telling me that they have notified the 3 major CAs and they will be deleted within 14 days, so hopefully I will see a jump by then.

Do you mind me asking, how old was the one you had deleted?

It's most likely temporary. Sorry to rain on your parade but don't get thrilled over any FICO increase. They will delete, it will be passed off to someone else and it will be back on your report.

Actually, I do have score increases with two CRAs...but it is most likely due to the fact that I was getting the wrong scores (not true fico?) and now that I have pulled through myfico.com, they are different. I've heard to trust it for the most accurate.

Anyway, the one deletion is over the contract where the person signed their name in stead of mine. I hope that one stays put!