What if the CB's won't investigate?

I've had all of my requests for investigation from experian and equifax refused after I DV'd. I got equifax back today for DH and I stating that they wouldn't investigate because I didn't send proof of address. They investigated several times using my current address. I'm pretty sure I sent copies of our licenses but now I'm second guessing myself. What to do? Now I can't pin the CA's on anything if they don't get a request to validate.

I've had all of my requests for investigation from experian and equifax refused after I DV'd. I got equifax back today for DH and I stating that they wouldn't investigate because I didn't send proof of address. They investigated several times using my current address. I'm pretty sure I sent copies of our licenses but now I'm second guessing myself. What to do? Now I can't pin the CA's on anything if they don't get a request to validate.

Did you dispute with the credit bureau or did you send them a DV? :confused: You DV collection agencies. If you disputed with the credit bureaus, you should have copies of their investigation especially the ones where you said you said they investigated using your current address! :? Did you keep the copies of these reports as you can use the report numbers as validation of previous investigations and you can also copy them with the current address! :wink: When you sent you driver's license, did you send a certified letter along with it stating their were included per their request? Remember, everything must be done in writing and sent certified to maintain your paper trail. :ah:ah:ah: Keeping a diary of each event also helps when you are trying to prove they are "stalling". Did Equiax originally ask you for proof of an address for your husband? Check your paperwork. xdancex

I was going for the 1, 2 punch. I Dv'd the CA's and then requested an investigation with the cra's. The investigations requests were not sent via certified mail, but the fact that I got a response indicates they received the investigation request. The letters included report numbers from reports they sent to our current address and copies of our driver's licenses. I have a diary too.

Did you dispute online with EX? If so, then go here.

https://www.experian.com/consumer/cac/InvalidateSession.do?code=CDFEMAIL&src=LINK&capId=9999999999&cid=01

Fill it out, and you can review and print the results of their investigation. Proof that they investigated just fine with the information they had on file.

If you disputed with TU online, go here, login, and click View Dispute Results.

https://annualcreditreport.transunion.com/disputestatus