my scores are up over 100 pts

hajimon

I feel like I just won the lottery today.

For the first time ever i checked my fico scores and what a surprise i received.

tu-651 up from 540

ex-633 up from 530

eq- my lowest 527 from 540

now i can purchase my home here in ohio w/100% financing and a descent interest rate with no income verification.

Now i will stop all repair efforts until I obtain my mortgage then im going to go

after these CA's hard like white on rice xangelx

Now I want to say this is due to the $300 orchard bank unsecured card I just received late feb, already, it has shown up on eq and tu, with a utilization of 4%.

I cant believe I did all of this b4 i found this great web site. By simply obtaining my report 2 years ago and disputing every entry. I use to have 22 derogatories now its down to 7. Within the next 18 mo I want it down to 0 my goal.

currently I have 7 collections with all 3 cra's

h

the power of repair, determination and paying things on time:idea:

For the first time ever i checked my fico scores and what a surprise i received.

tu-651 up from 540

ex-633 up from 530

now i can purchase my home here in ohio w/100% financing and a descent interest rate with no income verification.

Now i will stop all repair efforts until I obtain my mortgage then im going to go

Now I want to say this is due to the $300 orchard bank unsecured card I just received late feb, already, it has shown up on eq and tu, with a utilization of 4%.

I cant believe I did all of this b4 i found this great web site. By simply obtaining my report 2 years ago and disputing every entry. I use to have 22 derogatories now its down to 7. Within the next 18 mo I want it down to 0 my goal.

h

That is awesome! I want the same for me however I do not know where to start, we have 6 collections we need to get taken care of and pull our score up so we too can buy a home. I am lost with how to begin. I would love to hear how you started!

sorry i forgot to mention that now I have found this great site CIC the sky is the limit. Thank you to all who have contributed to making this great site what it is. And its time to stick it to the man we are not mathmatical algorithms, just human beings that make mistakes, and in no way are we gonna take a life time to pay for these mistakes, we are going to win this fight on oc,da,cra,,etc at a time

h

tu-651 up from 540

ex-633 up from 530

h

Congratulations! Question for you... I've got all my scores up into the 700's now and I am also buying a home with a Stated Income Verified Assets program, but just want to make sure I'm getting the best deal. Who are you doing your home loan with? I had a great deal, but the banks all changed their programs and very few are doing 100% SIVA loans and the ones that are left don't have the best rates. Now I'm going through SunTrust, but it's a little higher than what I was quoted through Nations a month ago before they cut their 100% SIVA program. Just curious who you found that was the best?

Congrats again!

tu-651 up from 540

ex-633 up from 530

h

Congrats to you!!!! Keep up the hard work!!!!!

Wow! That's great, congratulations! You also answered the question I was going to post today, about whether or not an unsecured card with a small rate would help with my credit repair process. I applied for the Orchard Bank card yesterday and was approved for a card with up to a $400 limit and should be receiving it within the next couple of weeks. I was curious about how much I should use it and when I do use it whether I should pay off the balance all at once or pay minimums or slightly more than minimums. Since this really seemed to work for you, what advice do you have?

I, too, really want to buy a home soon, so hearing that someone can put themselves into a position where it's possible is awe inspiring to me. Thanks for giving me a little bit of hope.:)