VeriCore Private Investigator??? Anyone heard of them...

hemlock

I got a call (message) from VeriCore. They claimed to be a Private Investigator and said they were doing an Asset and Liability Investigation. Said they were coming out to take pictures of my asstes, cars, home, everything and they were going to contact my bank, secretary of state and some other wierd 3rd parties. They did not show but I am wondering if anyone has a history with them. Are they average collectors are they known for crossing the line?

test

Vericore Collection Agency - Collection agency

Posted By: Bevmo on 5/25/2006

Surprised they are still in business, although they may be brand new. Severe harrassment style collection agency. They use the threats of asset investigation, lawsuit, bankruptcy, site visits to frighten people.

If you are confronted by them either in person or on the phone do the following:

1. Do not give them any personal information

2. Tell them to send you documentation

3. Report them to www.my3cents.com, Better Business Bureau and any other consumer advocacy group you can find.

4. Contact an attorney.

Vericore breaks the laws of consumer protection in their desire to make money for themselves. Scary bunch, but don't be intimidated. Let's put them out of business.

I did call them once before I posted here. The clown I talked to was such a tuff guy... What a joke. I almost wish they would have actually come to see me. I would have beat him verbally until he took a swing at me and then I would really be able to sue.

I do owe money but when I am treated with such disrespect,,, I know where they will rank when I am deciding who to pay when there is too much month left at the end of the money.

The goof ball I talked to was pure scum. I called and told him I was returning his call. He said "Yea, what's your situation?", and just went silent. Like I was going to spill incriminating details and we was just waiting to catch them. I said I was returning his call. He said "well tell me about this debt you owe". I told I had nothing to say and that I would discuss my situation only after he verified who he was and what he wanted in writing. He said "You don't tell me what to do here I tell you... You're the one who has work to do, not me." I just blew him off and repeated my request for verification. He then started asking me to verify all sorts of questions about myself. Total waste of my time...

To date he has sent me some worthless generic letter that appears to be a copy of something he sent to the Sec of State asking about my identity. How dumb... Next week I am writing to every entity I can find that is applicable for turning these dorks in.

• 7 months later...
I got a call (message) from VeriCore. They claimed to be a Private Investigator Violation #1 - they are not licensed Private Investigators (at least not here in Arizona) and said they were doing an Asset and Liability Investigation. Said they were coming out to take pictures of my asstes, cars, home, everything and they were going to contact my bank, secretary of state and some other wierd 3rd parties. They did not show They had an appointment? If so, violation #2 but I am wondering if anyone has a history with them. Are they average collectors are they known for crossing the line?

The seem to not be able to get over to the correct side of the line according to the other posts.

I've seen other threads or posts elsewhere about how they always say they are coming over to take pictures of your house and all your stuff.

I'd offer to e-mail pictures of evrything to them, then send pictures of a mansion and Ferraris.

NAH!!!! Send them pics of the hovel from The Beverly Hillbillies original house. Send the pic of their truck as your car. Find pics of grubby urchins to use as your children....all 14 of them.... and they guy thinks: No point in suing THEM, we'll never get anything....and they leave you alone!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: