Newbie Primer

someonesomewhere

Hi! I am not sure where to post this as I an new....so, I filed bk and am trying to rebuild my credit. Currently my student loans are in deferral, I am working on a masters degree on line. If I pay the minimum amount, $50.00, how will this affect my credit? I can afford to pay this, and if this would help my score, vs. complete deferment, then I would like to do this...please let me know.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello first I want to say thank you for this information! My first question before I begin my 2 year journey with credit repair is, do I generate positive trade lines while I am in the process of disputing information? I was reading Good Credit is Sexy and it was saying that it's real important to generate good paying habit for atleast 1 year. Well right now I don't have any so if I dispute all of the information on my credit that's negative , when I have sucessfully completed my credit repair I will have a blank page.

Thanks

Butterfly:):)