Different Scoring Models

Sorry guys, I know there are a ton of threads on here about the different scores, but there are a few that I've found that are not mentioned ANYWHERE on here that I can find....

Credit Expert from Experian Has my EX "Plus score" at 606. While TC has my score for EX at 547.

MyFico has my EQ Score at 512 while TC has it at 611.

TC has my TransUnion score at 627.

I haven't pulled my other 2 scores from MyFico so I'm not sure what they have for TU and EX.

Why is everything so different? Is MyFico the only true score that you should watch/worry about?

Also, with MyFico, do you have to purchase your score eveytime you want to update it. I am on the 30 day trial right now and I can't find where you can update your score without having to pay 16 bucks each time for each score.

well unless you have the equifax scorewatch with fico for 7.15/month you will have to pay everytime you want a fico score. Note: scorewatch only give you an equifax score.

And yes that very question has been answered over and over and over again.

Yes, you can only get your fico score at myfico.com and just know that although score watch will give you a score each time your report changes it does not give you a report---only the number.

It does not matter how many score models you find. I could also give you a score but if no creditor will be looking at it, it is useless. That is what those scores you mention mean just a number with no meaning.

Use the fico code to get a 20% discount "CPPSAVINGS"

well unless you have the equifax scorewatch with fico for 7.15/month you will have to pay everytime you want a fico score. Note: scorewatch only give you an equifax score.

And yes that very question has been answered over and over and over again.

Yes, you can only get your fico score at myfico.com and just know that although score watch will give you a score each time your report changes it does not give you a report---only the number.

It does not matter how many score models you find. I could also give you a score but if no creditor will be looking at it, it is useless. That is what those scores you mention mean just a number with no meaning.

Use the fico code to get a 20% discount "CPPSAVINGS"

Ok thanks, and again, sorry for the repeat thread... Maybe I just didn't search the proper search terms to find it.