Where is the last day of activity on credit reports

searched but didn't find the exact answer.

I just pulled out three (individual) credit reports and I couldn't even find out where the last payment day is since all those accounts are either charged-off or in collection by CAs.

Am I gettting the correct report? I went to the annualcreditreport.com and pulled 3 reports (not joint report).

Thanks!

Here is an example (I remember the last payment was in early 2000).

CAPITAL ONE SERVICES # xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

POB 30281

SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84130-0281

(800) 955-7070

Balance: $ 2,157

Date Updated: 03/2007

High Balance: $ 963

Past Due: >$ 2,157<

Pay Status: >Charged off as bad debt<

Account Type: Revolving Account

Responsibility: Individual Account

Date Opened: 06/1999

Date Closed: 10/2006

Loan Type: Revolving Account - Credit Card

Remark: Acct closed by credit grantor

Estimated date that this item will be removed: 05/2007

That's probably the number one question on everyones mind...'when does this fall off my reports?'. You would think they would show when the account went delinquent, but no. They show you dates that don't mean anything...I wonder why :roll:

There are a couple of things you can do: look at your EQ report; they actually show the date of 1st delinquency. Also, keep old copies of your reports. CAs are supposed to report the DOFD to the credit bureaus within 90 days (according to the FCRA).

It looks like you'll be in the clear in a couple of months, however, I would check all my CRs to see if it's been removed.

________

The View Condo

Edited by kevin3344