Was told by lender that I see more recent credit report than he does. True??????

pjfan

Hi-

I am working with a mortgage lender and 3 wks ago they pulled my credit. I was not showing a score with EX but EQ was 647 and TU was 531.

EX told the lender that no score was due to no recent TL's open.

So I was added as an AU on some cards and opened my own.

Well now that they are reporting I have a TL on my account with a 5 yr history and my new TL as well. Myfico.com shows my scores as EQ 660 TU 567 EX 625. So now with the addition of the TL's I have a FICO score with EX of 625, my middle score :D

I called my broker with the great news...... He said that I am seeing a more recent updated report and he can not see the current report yet! How long does it take for him to be able to pull the updated report?:confused:

I need to get the ball rolling ASAP.

Thanks so much for your time and input.

That is what I thought.

But his logic was that mine is a soft pull and his is a hard pull, so he does not have access to the same info I do on a soft pull??

How confusing.??? So is this guy is likely wrong?

He said he pulled a new report but it was not reported as another inquiry since he already pulled it 3 wks ago. (and I have no new inquiries.)

Thanks Gary-

I know that is the problem, I want him to run it again now that I think my scores are high enough to qualify but if he can't see what I see then what is the point???

There is a home that was just drastically reduced and I want to try to get finaced for it right away. It won't last long:cry:

It is good your credit is going up.........xdancex

Be careful about running to many inquirys, that could reduce what you worked so hard to raise.......

Good Luck

Tell him to contact Credco and tell them that he wants to run a new credit. As a protection to the consumers, there is a protection built in so that under normal circumstances the LO/broker can not run a lot of reports and accidently mess up someone's credit.

Charles

Thanks Charles. This is what I told him too! Sheesh well he finally did get a new report. He was completely wrong!:roll:

We are now working with ACORN instead. we have our one on one meeting next week. I hope we can qualify through this program!

Tell him to contact Credco and tell them that he wants to run a new credit. As a protection to the consumers, there is a protection built in so that under normal circumstances the LO/broker can not run a lot of reports and accidently mess up someone's credit.

Charles