TrueCredit Question: New Creditor or Inquiry

I wasn't sure if I should place this question here so let me give it a shot. Has anybody ever had an inquiry placed in their "creditor contact" section on TrueCredit?

The reason I ask is that last week I applied for Citi Premier Pass card. I didn't get a declination but a few days later when I updated TrueCredit, it was listed down in the creditor contact but not yet added as an account. Last night I applied for Mervyns and Walmart and now they are on my creditor contacts as well. However, today (before I saw report) I called Mervyns and asked status of application and he told me it was declined.

I am hoping that because they are placed in creditor contact, that I was actually approved. In the entire time I have had truecredit, I have never had inquiry placed in creditor section, only those that I have accounts with.

Any input would be appreciated.