Called Chase on CO'd card

InsideTexas

Called and talked to recovery dept. moron...

She said that I have to deal with the CA, that Chase will not deal with me since it was CO'd. I told her the CA is not reporting on my CR, and she said they won't, that Chase will be the only one reporting.

My question is: What do I do to pay it off if I want to settle? I don't want to pay the CA, but sent a settlement letter to the OC and never heard back. A week later, got notice from the CA. Sent them a PFD and said I wanted it in writing before I did anything.

Same thing happened with the BOA card. I want to settle, but sent a letter and never heard back. Talked to a higher up in the company, he said I have to settle with the CA.

What do I do? Settle with the CA's on a PFD of the original TL from the OC? Help!

Two letters went out today (three really, but two dealing with the CO's)

Told the OC I had already sent them letters, and that I refused to deal with the CA's. I said the CA's probably have no proof of my debt, but that if the OC would send me a bill for $XXX amount as a settlement, I would agree to pay it but would want something in writing stating the debt was paid.

I figure pay the OC now, dispute it later on down the road or GW it.

My scores are STILL in teh 580's, and other than 3 accounts with one 30-day each, the CO's are the only negatives! My MOTHER has a judgment, 3 collections and a BK (almost off her report) and has better scores than I do.