we whipped arrows butt

aunieandreg

:) We whipped Arrow Financials butt. All thier info was fake and bogus.

We had our court hearing Thursday retalked to thier lawyer Friday and had the dismissel papers in the mail by SAT. This site was A great help to me and thank you all. TRHONDA how was your case let me know:?: .

Anyway the lawyer we talked to said because they dismissed without pred.

we can"t counter sue. We would have to open our own case which I am prepaired to do.

What do you think of a letter asking them for the settlement we are seeking etc. It will be on layer letterhead so we might be able to avoid anymore of having to deal with them.

thanks for all your help xangelx lots of love

aunieandreg

my husband thinks I'm a genious:rolleyes:

First get your credit report. Most of my info came from there. If the orig. creditor is listed make sure the time lines are accurate. Mine were not.Dispute this info first. Depending on your time spand if you have a court date. If you have just recieved a letter from them by all means ask for DV before your 30 days are up. If you have a summons send it anyway because for me in court it showed I did try to communicate with them to come to a solution. Also send for discovery it also was A key point for me.

Ask them for the card number they purchared, if the OC is lited on your credit report that would be your orig. #. If they show A payment record ask them how/whom you were supposedly paying. Could you send me copies of my checks or MOs. Also call the OC and see if they still have any info on you dealing with that account. dealing with the CA mail certified do not talk to them. You need everything in writing.

In arrows case I believed they attached some one elses credit info to our personal info. I opened that card in 91 not 97 as they stated. I had been married with child for 5 years. Why would I use my maiden name 5 yrs later.

Little things screwed them up. Im a little jumbled because mine was a summons with no prier communication from them.

start slow follow this sights advice and you will get through it. Will be here to help more if I can.

yes they reaged it so they could come after us. The sol had run out.

It was first repoted in 97 not opened as they were trying to say. So in ohio its 6 years. We had not looked at our credit report in over 10 yrs we saw no need to or we would have caught these things sooner.Yes DV them and hopefully they will go away. If not at pre-trial just ask them the validation

questions and see what they say. also counter sue if you can and that usally scares them. Send them a letter stating you know they have broken several FDCPA/FCRA violations and you are prepaired to sue unless this matter is droped.

• 1 month later...

Good to hear it went well! As for me, I went in to court, disputed the account, they set another court date for 4/9. Came in 4/9, still no evidence it's mine, they have set TRIAL for May, if they have nothing by then, the case will be dismissed. I have a feeling I should have counter-sued for defamation of character or something. Any ideas? Should I have allowed them to make me wait?

:) We whipped Arrow Financials butt. All thier info was fake and bogus.

We had our court hearing Thursday retalked to thier lawyer Friday and had the dismissel papers in the mail by SAT. This site was A great help to me and thank you all. TRHONDA how was your case let me know:?: .

Anyway the lawyer we talked to said because they dismissed without pred.

we can"t counter sue. We would have to open our own case which I am prepaired to do.

What do you think of a letter asking them for the settlement we are seeking etc. It will be on layer letterhead so we might be able to avoid anymore of having to deal with them.

thanks for all your help xangelx lots of love

aunieandreg

my husband thinks I'm a genious:rolleyes:

I've been looking all over this site for victories against Arrow glad to see that it's not impossible. I've gotta feeling I may have to do battle with them.

Congratulations:mrgreen:

still trying to find out what happrned to my counterclaim. have to get a lawyer to go any further. My case was dismissed but they verified it on my CR and have not to this date contacted me on its removal. Right now they are trying to set another pre-trial date. Im in another round of disputes so will keep all up to date on whats happening. Also check and make sure the OC is still listed. If they are not neither should arrow. Also found out that GEMB/BESTBUY was not the orig. OC but a factoring/CA type deal on my account. Next fight is with them

GOOD LUCK ALL

AND KICK A**

It was dismissed without prej. which means I found out that thay can come

after us again. All thier info was bogus. They are trying to get another pre-trail but we've heard nothing so far. Im curious to see what they have up

thier sleeve. The card number was not ours. Im wondering that since we filed a counterclaim is that whats causing them to come after us again. As soon as I get a lawyer who will anwser some of my questions I can get a better

handle on things. Re-disputed ARROW and GEMB/BESTBUY and will wait

to see what crawls from under the rocks. Just fiqured out GEMB is not the

OC but factoring comp. in the case of my debt. Both of them should be off

my CR. since the OC's no longer reporting Will keep you informed. GOOD LUCK tRhonda.

aunieB