EX Refuses to Investigate

Sorry,

Please pardon the dupe posting, just realized I used an incorrect log-in:

I have 2 accounts, one is CA that is not licensed in my state and one is Verizon. CRA keeps verifying they belong to me. I just sent DV to CA and not licensed.

When I called EX they refuse to investigate it either by phone or online. Has anyone else encountered this or had this occur? Any suggestions?

Can you tell me whats an MOV?

Click on the "Method of Verification" link at the top of this page.

The FCRA grants the CRA the right to deem your dispute as frivolous if you (the consumer) do not provide enough information to initiate another dispute. You can't simply call or dispute online every month and say, "hey...this account is not mine". If you were them, wouldn't you say that that's frivolous? You'll need to dispute this in writing and use a different dispute reason. If this is NOT yours, then you'll need to get this str8t w/ Verizon. File an identity theft report if you have to. As for the CA, you should read up on the DV methods. The DV flowchart is a great tool to direct you. If the CA is not licensed to collect in your state, then you'll need to report them to your state's AG or consumer protection department and tell the CA to FOAD.

ok, its all coming back to me, I recall that just didnt recognize the abbreviations. One of those DUH moments. Is there a MOV sample letter anywhere? I did send DV to CA. I have a fraud alert on all 3 bureaus. When you say identity theft report do you mean police report or with CRA?

I really appreciate your help!