I Hate This Crud....

ZORG

I got an e-mail today with a link. The link took me to a site that will help a person create a customized repair letter.

The link:

http://www.chargeoff.net/letter.php ::BigGun::

They only want most of my personal information: :evil:

My full name :lol:

My full address :medusa:

My phone number xrulesx

My e-mail address XhairX

Funny that they did not ask for my SSN.

I would be :roflmao: RAOTMFFLMMFAO :ROFLMAO2: if they had.

And if that was not bad enough, at the end they tell me that they have things that they want to sell me.

~Z

I got an e-mail today with a link. The link took me to a site that will help a person create a customized repair letter.

The link:

http://www.chargeoff.net/letter.php ::BigGun::

They only want most of my personal information: :evil:

My full name :lol:

My full address :medusa:

My phone number xrulesx

My e-mail address XhairX

Funny that they did not ask for my SSN.

I would be :roflmao: RAOTMFFLMMFAO :ROFLMAO2: if they had.

And if that was not bad enough, at the end they tell me that they have things that they want to sell me.

~Z

I just clicked on that site Zorg. lmao. that damn Lexington Law firm is everywhere. This is a hot one I bet they will generate a good deal of business with this one.

Its kinda of funny how credit repair is a hot comodity, for those who arent willing to work at it like we are.

I think I might start working on my own credit repair in a flash website..xangelx

i cna see it now 10 bucks per letter with a 24 hour guarantee removal and a few testimonials. I bet I could have over 3000 bucks in my Paypal account by this time next week.

Since I found CIC last month i dont look at any other websites concerning credit repair. My only regret is that I didnt find CIC 18 months ago when I started my journey all my bad TL would be gone by now. but soon come

h