WAMU Approved!!!

DH has been getting WAMU offers the last few weeks, and we have just thrown them away.

Got another one today, came to the board to search on the card and decided to take the plunge. (seemed like they check TU so thats one of the reasons why I did it, I've had B success with TC)

Did it online and instant ap:BigDance:proval for $1500!!!!

The only CC we have is $200 Orchard that is all utilized at moment (i know:roll: DH had to use it for work expense and it will be back down next week when he gets expense check)

when i check TC today I will post who they pull

DH has been getting WAMU offers the last few weeks, and we have just thrown them away.

Got another one today, came to the board to search on the card and decided to take the plunge. (seemed like they check TU so thats one of the reasons why I did it, I've had B success with TC)

Did it online and instant ap:BigDance:proval for $1500!!!!

The only CC we have is $200 Orchard that is all utilized at moment (i know:roll: DH had to use it for work expense and it will be back down next week when he gets expense check)

when i check TC today I will post who they pull

:woot:

(WaMu or Providian?)

Good to know...thanks.

Do you know what day of the month they report?

DH want to use it mostly for business expenses...he spends about $700 a month, and thats out of pocket, but he gets the $ back the next month and would put the expense check toward the balance.

Thats actually a question I have always had.....If you utilize your entire amount of credit, or at least more than 35%, but pay it off when the bill is due,(and maybe do that every month) how does that look to the credit card company?

Good to know...thanks.

Do you know what day of the month they report?

DH want to use it mostly for business expenses...he spends about $700 a month, and thats out of pocket, but he gets the $ back the next month and would put the expense check toward the balance.

Thats actually a question I have always had.....If you utilize your entire amount of credit, or at least more than 35%, but pay it off when the bill is due,(and maybe do that every month) how does that look to the credit card company?

They report the day after your due date. I don't think they care what you charge, as long as you pay it on time. BUT I wouldn't do that immediately. Maxing out your card in the first month or two is sure to send up a red flag, and possibly get you a CLD.