Jump to content

Filing suit against an OC CC company, what address do I put on the complaint?

Recommended Posts

If you are filing in State court (not Federal), you look up the registered agent for your State and have it served there. You would find this out from whatever State department handles licensing of corporations -- usually the Secretary of State. (In Illinois it's, oddly enough, found on the department of motorvehicles website)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.