I was Sue 2 Please Help more DOc included

Ok update. I was sued in 2005 in Colorado without knowledge and its now public record on my CR. I was wondering do I have a case..I dont know what to do next. When they claimed to serve me I was living in another state texas in the hosiptal under doctor care for te birth of my twins I was in hospital for about 3-4 months. I am so pissed- I want to sue whoever claimed to served me please help Iam in texas it was for a car i cosigned for my brother. They havent tried to collect any most likey due to me being in Texas now. I just need to know my steps... Please Help

This is what the doc says please let me know what this means?

Type: NOTE Division: 5 Status: ACTIVE

Claim Counter Claim Disposition

Principal Amount: $3,338.78 Amount: Date:

Initial Interest: $1,200.59 Amount:

Atty Fee: $680.91 Possession:

Misc Amount:

Total: $5,220.28

PARTY INFORMATION

Party Type/No Name Attorney Name DOB Disposition

PL 1 FIRST EAGLE FUNDING CORP. ABELMAN, ROBERT C.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DF 2 XXXXXX MY brother ALIAS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DF 3 XXXXX My NAME JUDGMENT W/O TRIAL

ACTION INFORMATION

Date Action Crtrm Amount Judicial Officer Dispo

06/14/2005 08:30 HRG CIT. TO SHOW CAUSE 5 A/CIT

04/12/2005 11:21 CITATION FEE $30.00

03/14/2005 09:17 INTERROGATORIES SERVED

03/02/2005 09:46 INTERROGATORIES ISSUED

02/22/2005 08:15 RETURN DATE 1 CATHERINE CARY, MAGISTRATE JUDGMENT W/O TRIAL

02/01/2005 08:15 RETURN DATE 1 CATHERINE CARY, MAGISTRATE CONT

01/04/2005 15:10 COUNTY COURT FILED W/FEE $46.00

01/04/2005 00:00 CASE FILING DATE $0.00

12/22/2004 00:00 SUMMONS ISSUED

JUDGMENT INFORMATION

Party:PL FIRST EAGLE FUNDING CORP. Creditor

Jud Principle: $3,338.78

Jud Misc Amount: $0.00

Jud Interest: $1,200.59 Joint Atty Fees: Jud Date: 02/22/2005

Jud Atty Fees: $680.91 Money Soe Date: Money Soe Reason:

Jud Costs: $46.00 Poss Soe Date: Poss Soe Reason:

Second Jud Amount: $0.00 Interest Rate: 21.00% Second Interest Rate:

Less Paid: $0.00 Interest Date Last Calculated: 02/22/2005

Just because you were not served IN PERSON in TX for this does NOT mean that the service was defective. Service by publication is a legal alternative in most states - which means they publish a notice in the paper and you are considered served.

What you need to do is get a copy of the service of process affidavit and found out EXACTLY what it says as to where, where and to who the summons was served. Did they serve you at an address in CO where you used to live ?

Either way.. you have no real grounds for a lawsuit from what you've posted here.

sorry, let me explain. I was sued in colorado but I lived in Texas at the time. So even if it was in the newspaper in colorado I still wouldnt have saw it. I will try to get the court papers today and re posted thnx for all your help. 1 more question where would I find out if colorado and texas are states that I could have been served that way. thnx a bunch

SO I FOUND OUT …. I WAS SERVICE BY AVAFAVIDT OF SERVICE BY REFUSAL . The clerk told me that the manager of the old apartment I used to live at said I lived there and an attorney said I lived there but I didn’t. I have proof . I was under doctors orders in San Antonio, Texas the clerk said I could submit a MOTION VACATE FILING JUDGEMENT (41 DOLLARS) but is it worth it. They haven’t garnish my wages or tried to collect here is copy of paper work