How Do I Change The Inquiries

wzelewsky

Which credit reports do you have a lot of inquiries on? With EQ, you can dispute those online and they will delete them...no questions asked. With EX, they won't delete anything. The only luck I've had with them is by having a fraud alert on and then sending the dispute to the fraud department. For TU, search for *bumping* on this board.

Bumpage is what occurs when you pull your credit daily(soft pull) via the use of a service like TrueCredit.com or Myfico.com etc. The only thing that will pull your fico down as far as inquiries go, is Hard pulls, or the type of pulls you get when you request credit (Autos, Mortgages etc). Soft pulls, or the type of pulls that you do yourself over an extended time period can bump hard pulls off of your file. It's not something that you'll see overnight, most people report 60 to 90 days... The one huge thing to remember is that by doing updates everyday, you run the risk of splitting your file which may or maynot cause you problems...

Hope this helps

D

Im on EQ and dont see were to dispute the inquiries. It wants names of the CA, Courthouse etc.. Can you point me in the right direction please

go to www.investigate.equifax.com scroll down some to online dispute enter your zipcode, (not all states use equifax some use CSC)choose no confirmation number (or enter it if you have one), then list each inquiry, in the space for account number type 'inquiry xx/xx/xxxx' xx's being the date of inquiry. You can do 6 at a time... but you can just keeping going back if you have alot of them

go to www.investigate.equifax.com scroll down some to online dispute enter your zipcode, (not all states use equifax some use CSC)choose no confirmation number (or enter it if you have one), then list each inquiry, in the space for account number type 'inquiry xx/xx/xxxx' xx's being the date of inquiry. You can do 6 at a time... but you can just keeping going back if you have alot of them

Can I do all of them on one day?:?: