Jump to content

What do I need in writing..please help..

Recommended Posts

I am going to meet with the attorney tomorrow to satisfiy my judgement. He agreed to vacate the judgement (for alot more money). It's a lump sum settlement of $7500 on a $10k judgment. What do I need to get in writing from him to make sure he vacates it or dismisses it, I don't know what term to use. I don't want to pay him and not have him on the hook for this.

Thank you!


Link to comment
Share on other sites

as a follow up he said he will file the papers..is this cool. He is giving me a signed agreement saying they will vacate etc. and a release and a receipt, is there anything else I need? i am going to see him in three hours..


Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.