Jump to content

DV vs. Disputes to CRA


Recommended Posts

For CAs, you DV first, THEN dispute with the CRAs. You can wait a few days, or a month, etc, depending on your needs.

For OCs, you dispute first with the CRA, then you send a request for verification to the OC. You should wait the full 30 - 45 days before the second step.

Either way, sometimes the first step works and you don't need the second.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.