Anyone have FICOs higher than FAKOs?

Last night I finally gave in and checked myFICO. I got tired of the FAKO and wanted to know how bad off I was. To my surprise my FICO scores were quite a bit higher than my FAKOs from TC. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy as he!!xdancex , but shocked. Anyone else have this happen?

FAKOs 4/2/07

EX EQ TU

565 557 597

FICOs 4/2/07

EX EQ TU

597 696 604

My FICO's are higher...well except for TU...and I can't for the life of me figure out why TrueCredit'ss TU score is so much higher.

I'm not too worried about the scores right now (well maybe a little bit). I know that if I tackle the negatives, the scores will follow. I just use the scores as a guide. If one drops, I look for the reason why.

What I have noticed about TC FAKOs is that when you are BELOW 600, their score is higher than FICOs, but when you cross that 600 FICO line, their score does not reflect it as well and is usually LOWER than FICO. I don't know what happens over 700 since I have never, to my knowledge been a member of that club for long.... (I do remember when I purchase a house and my TU was hovering around 680....the mortgage company pulled a 710!)

Did not work for me. I received a letter fro CB stating the information I provided as proof of idenity did not match info currently on file. Mystery to me because I pull my credit report off the net almost daily, though I did get 4 inquries removed by calling the credit burear directly prior to receiving the letter and had 4 inquries removed. I plan to call again in a couple of days to get more removed. I only have appx 6 more to get deleted.

I have a couple of new accounts. Dont think I should ask that those inquires be removed. What are your thoughts?

Did not work for me. I received a letter fro CB stating the information I provided as proof of idenity did not match info currently on file. Mystery to me because I pull my credit report off the net almost daily, though I did get 4 inquries removed by calling the credit burear directly prior to receiving the letter and had 4 inquries removed. I plan to call again in a couple of days to get more removed. I only have appx 6 more to get deleted.

I have a couple of new accounts. Dont think I should ask that those inquires be removed. What are your thoughts?

This thread is not about inquiries.

Wow, I am so happy. Everything I have noticed up till today has been that the FAKO scores are usually much lower than the FICO scores. Finally broke down to obtain FICO scores and was surprized at the difference. EX FAKO is 517 and EX FICO is 597xdancex . Same goes for the other 2 as well just not so dramatic (maybe 50 point difference on each):lol: . Have a question, once I hit the 600 mark will I start to reap some little credit rewards:confused: